Although I did get the chance to see Juno and the Last Samurai on the flight from Montreal to Paris, I didn’t sleep…
I am so tired, the best I can do is a series of observations:
- There are a lot of smokers over here. They seem to be everywhere. I’m kind of surprised.
- The drivers seem to be insane; I did anticipate this as the stories of European drivers are fairly common.
- It is strange to see so few recognizable cars. Not only are the models different, the common manufacturers are different. Mostly Renault and Citroën it seems.
- I’m sitting on the shuttle bus and the woman beside me has a lovely little boy that reminds me of Kieran. He just fell asleep and looks like an angel.
- As we drove over some train tracks I saw a few police officers and a dead body under a tarp.
- I’ve been awake now for over 25 hours.